casual reminder that gravity falls brilliantly said “fuck you” to the whole “i’m the hero because i exposed how douchey your boyfriend is” cliche’
too often do tv shows and movies and the media in general portray dipper’s behavior in “boyz crazy” as appropriate and worthy of some sort of gratitude or “reward” (usually in the form of a kiss or a hug by the person they’re in love with) when really this behavior is actually kind of manipulative and shitty
dipper didn’t expose robbie’s secret for wendy’s sake—he did it for his own sake, because he wanted the couple broken up in order to increase his chances of wendy rebounding to him. he didn’t think about the fact that wendy would be heartbroken and hurt from finding out her boyfriend is a controlling fraud, and that she maybe wouldn’t want to immediately jump into someone else’s arms for comfort. yes, it’s wrong that robbie was manipulating wendy into staying with him, but dipper was being just as manipulative in trying to “rescue” her, because his motives were selfish, insensitive, and careless.
i congratulate gravity falls for trying to teach kids that dipper is no hero here, that ruining a relationship for the sole purpose of wanting someone to use you as a shoulder to cry on, while having absolutely no consideration for the person’s feelings as a result of your meddling, is still not okay.
and ask me anything you want.
Poor sweet Wilf, who is proud of never having killed a man and who is so reluctant to carry a weapon sees what the Doctor changes into. The Doctor, a man he admires and respects, committing genocide, lying and hurting people without blinking an eye. Wilf now understands why the Doctor is so reluctant to regenerate. He truly does die and turn into a different man.
- yes Braco was enchanted so people would find him more attractive
- yes that’s probably why Peppermint Butler was so attracted to Braco
- that doesn’t change the fact that Peppermint Butler was attracted to Braco and that’s gay
oh and while we’re here
- yes BMO is nonbinary (ahaha computer jokes)
- yes we don’t know bubble’s gender for sure
- that doesn’t change the fact that bubble had the manly voice of LeVar Burton and Jake was referring to BMO as “he” at the time, and so the only assumption we can make is that, at the time, two dudes were in love and engaged and that’s gay
oh hey one more thing
- LSP implied that Jessica was attempting to cheat on Tony with her, and that’s gay
in conclusion, gay
oh my god what did i find
"It’s not Donnie, is it? It’s not him, but I whacked him and it felt so good."
this will never be not funny.
Northwoods in Eagle River, Wisconsin
Wait is this real
and these two air only two days apart
wake up murrica
im laughing i actually made this
↪ Teen Wolf Ladies - Greek Goddesses